Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Please Pray for Cisco

admin

Paige
Staff member
Paige we all are sending " healthy cat" hugs to Cisco and huge support for you both. I know how much it hurts when your baby is hurting, so a prayer the feeding tube is the perfect solution.

Aww...thank you so much Julia! We appreciate it ;)

Todd L

Savannah Super Cat
Paige I've been following thia feed. I also would luv to know how Cisco is doing today. I hope he's doing ok. Our prayers are with him.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

admin

Paige
Staff member
He seems a bit more alert now, thanks Jacqui, Julia and Todd...am feeding him 4 times a day and he is nibbling a bit on his own...I made some chicken today and he actually cried and I hand fed him...so seems like he is feeling better, even though he sleeps most of the time....

wetcats

Savannah Super Cat
He seems a bit more alert now, thanks Jacqui, Julia and Todd...am feeding him 4 times a day and he is nibbling a bit on his own...I made some chicken today and he actually cried and I hand fed him...so seems like he is feeling better, even though he sleeps most of the time....

Awww...I'm so happy to hear that he wants to eat his chickies! I imagine you must feel better just seeing him eating, so terrific!