Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Plotting to take over the world..

Rafiki

Site Supporter
LOL. I had a male Himy that would do that whenever I took a bath. Between the bugged out eyes and the standing position......way too funny!

D

Dantes

Well, at least plotting to take over the ballet world, with all those plies.

Thanks for the laugh ;)

IMingenius

Savannah Super Cat
Hi Rafiki, thank you for asking. I'm actually a first time kitten owner and my baby has really been through the ringer. His name is Jinx and, in only 2 weeks, he has become incredibly important to me. It's only been hard seeing what he has to overcome and my feeling bad for what he still is going through. But, luckily for me, I found your community and have found a huge source of comfort and guidance here. (I may have be a TEENY bit over the edge when it comes to Jinx, not having ever had a cat before.) With everyone's help, I now know that everything will be okay….from his diagnoses with FIV, to his recent surgery to his leg and him overcoming ringworm. Y'all have really given me hope. :) Thank you, Rafiki….it means a lot.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Oh my.....you have been thru a lot over the last few weeks! I did not realize the full extent - ringworm infestation alone might drive a new kitten servant over the edge. This forum has some amazing members with all sorts of knowledge on how to deal with various situations. And, we have some that dig up the funniest pictures and videos to simply add a smile.