Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preview, Code Name Dino

John Popp

Site Supporter
Trish has had a load dealing with Dino while I've been away. He ripped a part his fountain again and while locked in the bathroom as Trish was cleaning it up this is what she returned to.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Sounds like Dino needs a furry friend to help keep him entertained and out of trouble!!

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Hmmm.....didn't WW post an almost identical picture of Atticus about 2 days ago?
Dino, not all of Atticus suggestions are good ones!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Hah! That bathroom scene looks familiar. And I gave up trying to keep the water fountain functional. I've even given up on trying to use the kitchen sink without a kitten in it. sigh.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Uh...is Trish not having fun with Dino while you are away?

Trish has 3 names for Dino. The first one is pretty obvious being "Dino". The second one is "Muffy" which both Dino and I stand in great opposition to. The third is "Yorkat" which is only used when Dino has done something wrong and it needs to be cleaned up. For example, Trish says "Yorkat has pulled those 6 ears of corn off the counter and made a mess of them. You need to clean that up".

So while I think Trish is having a great time with Dino while I'm away, she's not getting to address him with the name of convenience she uses when I'm around.