Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Puhleeeeeze give me patience.....

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Well folks, I vanillaed, I buttered, made a sacrifice to the Goddess and did a good karma dance and only succeeded in making it rain. Sooooo, yesterday I called the vet and got a chill pill for Taji. He was so stressed I couldn't handle seeing him like that anymore.

When things are normal here, they usually play and groom each after dinner. So I slipped Taji a smidgen of the chill pill in a treat 20 min. before dinner. Evil mom that I am, I knew that pill in his empty tummy would work faaaast. Twenty minutes later he was seeing rainbows & unicorns -- headbutting everything -- the sofa, crabby Miss Maggie, & finally Juba. When he woke up today, he was 99% normal. He just needed a little help breaking out of the stress cycle.

Moral of the story: When all else fails, drug 'em;)

B

Breheart

Glad to hear he snapped back out of it only needing to be drugged once :) Now you can tell stories of buttering your cats for the fun experience lol! Hopefully all the usual routines return as normal for you and the family!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, I have to agree with you, it sound like the meds did wonders for poor Taji - I'm glad to hear things are back to normal now!

Arline

Savannah Super Cat
Oh I'm so glad that the meds worked. Sorry the buttering and vanillaing didn't. But I bet they smelled wonderful and yummy. LOL
Hope it's all back to normal now.