Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Rabbit Fur

Kurt Mylar

Savannah Super Cat
I bought a Rabbit pelt and Lily and Isis love it to death. They carry it all over the house and steal it from each other and growl over it. Lily also loves her boa and has destroyed 9 of them in 2 months time. She will play with it by herself for hours.

DSC_0585.JPG DSC_0586.JPG

T

tkymasters

It would take one night and Kronos will have any pelt shredded. I help my friend with his fur trapping and he'll give me a raccoon pelt once in awhile. I use to toss it in the enclosure and the next day there would be fur shredded in the enclosure and all over the house. Crazy F1..

admin

Paige
Staff member
I bought a Rabbit pelt and Lily and Isis love it to death. They carry it all over the house and steal it from each other and growl over it. Lily also loves her boa and has destroyed 9 of them in 2 months time. She will play with it by herself for hours.

View attachment 5693 View attachment 5694

My kittens do that with Lori's rabbit fur toys...cinny plays fetch with them and then growls when it is in her mouth, so her brothers steer clear of her ;)