Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

RIP Rascal update (Rascal on the mend)

John Popp

Site Supporter
So sorry Mike and Laura, Rascal will be missed by many. The love of your cats speaks volumes to all of us and although we never forget them, in time the hurt of their passing is replaced by a smile knowing how much they enriched our lives. Our thoughts are with you. Rest In Peace Rascal.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I am so sorry Mike and Laura there are no words! You did everything possible for Rascal and we know how much you love your cats! RIP Rascal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbain

Site Supporter
I am very sorry to hear that Rascal passed and I know he had a good life with you and your family and that he will be sadly missed.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you, all of you, for your support and condolences.
It had reached a point of runaway massive inflammation of the abdominal cavity, which would not respond to treatment.
Rascal was truly a very unique cat. A one of a kind. He had a sweet charming character. His paws (shoe) shoes will never be filled in my lifetime. His brother Mayhem, however, is becoming an amazing cat, just in a different flavor. He too, will have paws, hard to fill again.
My wife and I have always had a cat in our 40 years of marriage. Rascal was the first cat I picked out. And I picked a winner.
We have been graced for 8 years of his presence, of which we are extremely grateful, to have shared his life and our life.
Rest in peace Rascal. We loved you dearly.

Again, a special thanks, to John Popp, John Campbell, and Sue, for their support and understanding in this challenging time of my life. They have been in communication with me throughout this tragedy.

Last edited:

Patti

Admin
Staff member
My heart is breaking for you guys, but at least we know he is not suffering. RIP Rascal, he will be missed by many!! :cry: