Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

RIP Rascal update (Rascal on the mend)

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Today marks one year since Rascal's passing.
He is still dearly missed.
Life goes on. Mayhem continues his lymphoma remission. He has been doing a fine job training Rascal's and his, nephew and niece.
R(ascal)2 has developed into an amazing cat. He has many of his namesakes endearing attributes, his uncle would be proud.
Arya is every bit as endearing as her brother. Together with their uncle, they provide comfort and solace.
We miss you Rascal.

Thank you all for your condolences and support. It is much appreciated.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Those anniversaries are tough. Good to hear the kids are bringing you smiles, reminding you of Rascal while Mayhem is letting them know how revered he was.

Mayhem's recovery is pretty incredible, glad he is doing well.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
What a tough day for you, I hope you are recalling many fond, funny, and loving memories of him today, and gaining solace from his niece and nephew.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Today marks one year since Rascal's passing.
He is still dearly missed.
Life goes on. Mayhem continues his lymphoma remission. He has been doing a fine job training Rascal's and his, nephew and niece.
R(ascal)2 has developed into an amazing cat. He has many of his namesakes endearing attributes, his uncle would be proud.
Arya is every bit as endearing as her brother. Together with their uncle, they provide comfort and solace.
We miss you Rascal.

Thank you all for your condolences and support. It is much appreciated.

It doesn't seem like it been that long ago... It sure is good to see R2 filling those shoes with the help of her sister.... Her Aunt Approves of them as I don't think she really expressed that when they met! LOL... They all have their own uniqueness about them, and their own memories that cannot be copied, but R2 is certainly doing a good job coming close! It seems like every cat or dog that I have had has carved there own groove into my heart with their own uniqueness that they will truly never be forgotten... I remember my last cat who like to make phone calls... and he had regular phone calls with my Mom... Before the Cell Phone Days... He learned to make his own phone calls...(Those were the interesting ones).

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
Wow. What an awful thing to have happened. I am (very belatedly) sorry for the loss of your Rascal. It sucks to lose them at all, early and unexpected is just cruel. Glad you have the crew there to warm your heart, and many fond memories.