Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Ripple rug

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I'm really tempted to get one, but I'm afraid if I get one, I'll have to get three or four to keep everyone happy!!

admin

Paige
Staff member
My Savannahs were not really impressed and played in it for a day or two...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rafiki

Site Supporter
We have 2. Jammu claimed the 1st one and we recently got a 2nd one for Rafiki. We are currently away and our house sitter reported that Jammu convinced her to go play with “his” ripple rug upstairs where she usually does not go. Powerful lure!

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
Another resounding ‘yessss’ for the Ripple Rug. Need to get a second because Zazu doesn’t like to share when not playing - all three cats like to nap between the layers.

F2CE1EBC-2E17-43E6-805C-110FAB7BD933.jpeg

David-z

Savannah Kitten
Ripple rug is the best investment I've got the kids with one fast cat wheel as a close second.
Amara and Squeakerz love playing in the rug, they and I have gotten so much enjoyment from that rug.
Its amazing how something so simple can be so enjoying.

Hippy

Site Supporter
My guys love this thing..
They could not wait till it was set up or in place before they went @ it
34d06188599205a1ef80e2187f8b3db0.jpg
e3a08d0aab9089a3a220d05e82daf705.jpg
d080260aaf729961f95a3e92a561581e.jpg
8e166b3b9860eb7cd7950c1a06b3d229.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk