Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Saturday Sillies... If I could bring home ONE SV today...

Trish Allearz

Okay- so let's have a little fun...

Right now- you can bring home any Savannah you want (real or not- hahaha)- any color, any percentage, etc. Who do you bring home and why? (And this is just today- tomorrow, you might change your mind and want a different color/generation/etc- it's all good!)

Me- I'd kill (well, not literally) for a high percentage MALE. Surprised? I think if I had a HP, I'd want him as a neutered pet and definitely not as a breeder. Perhaps not the smartest move on a cattery owner's part, but eh...

DChap

Site Supporter
Ok- I'll play! I would love a really big F2 male with a light base and huge clear brown spots and a gorgeous face, nice ocelli and a black nose! Of course he would have to be extremely outgoing and affectionate, loving everyone and not a destructive or bad tempered bone in his body :in love:

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Me- I'd kill (well, not literally) for a high percentage MALE. Surprised? I think if I had a HP, I'd want him as a neutered pet and definitely not as a breeder. Perhaps not the smartest move on a cattery owner's part, but eh...
I don't think it a dumb move, we all keep an alter or two even when breeders... they are the constant pets that help kittens adjust and somewhat run interference between the hormonal girls in the house etc :)