Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Savannah Cat Myths ll - by Brigitte Cowell

Crin007

Site Supporter
Thanks for putting it up here, Paige :)

How do I get stories about my dear husband, Chris Elliott. He loved being on here and I know "met" a lot of people and new friends, too.

All our lovely cats have adjusted to him 'missing' now for about 20 days. They are faster than me☔️☁️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️

I am Carolyn Maynard, Chris's wife...

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
How do I get stories about my dear husband, Chris Elliott. He loved being on here and I know "met" a lot of people and new friends, too.

All our lovely cats have adjusted to him 'missing' now for about 20 days. They are faster than me☔️☁️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️

I am Carolyn Maynard, Chris's wife...
Hi Carolyn!

Thank you so much for letting us know you are "here" and the cats too... we were all so very saddened to learn of Chris' passing.

To post a new thread, go to "home" and then you need to find the most appropriate section for your new post... maybe "Introductions" Or the General Discussion area? Once there you will see a button in the top that says "post new thread"... so click that and it should be self-explanatory from there.

Crin007

Site Supporter
Hi Carolyn!

Thank you so much for letting us know you are "here" and the cats too... we were all so very saddened to learn of Chris' passing.

To post a new thread, go to "home" and then you need to find the most appropriate section for your new post... maybe "Introductions" Or the General Discussion area? Once there you will see a button in the top that says "post new thread"... so click that and it should be self-explanatory from there.

Thanks....technology ain't my thing.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Carolyn, glad to see you here! Am glad the cats are doing ok! We loved Chris and were very upset to hear of his passing.

Please be sure and post whatever you would like about Chris! He posted here on and off and helped many people. We miss him!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I am Carolyn Maynard, Chris's wife.
Carolyn, it's good to see you here although I wish the circumstances were happier. I miss Chris, was heartbroken to hear of his death, and have been thinking about you since we got the news hoping you were getting the love and support that is necessary to get through such a difficult time.

You can access all of Chris's posts from his profile page http://www.savannahcatchat.com/members/chris-elliott.2593/ Click the "postings" tab at the top of his page.

Chris and Ziggy are two of our best known and well loved members.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Hello Carolyn. I am so very glad to hear from you. Your husband had so much wisdom to share. What he accomplished with Ziggy was inspirational. We were all devastated to learn of his passing. Hugs and prayers to you.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Carolyn, thank you for joining us. We all miss Chris a great deal, but that is nothing compared to the loss I know you must feel. I hope you can get some comfort out of reading his posts and seeing how well liked and respected he was on this forum.

Crin007

Site Supporter
Carolyn, glad to see you here! Am glad the cats are doing ok! We loved Chris and were very upset to hear of his passing.

Please be sure and post whatever you would like about Chris! He posted here on and off and helped many people. We miss him!