Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Savannah f4 cat owners!

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
LOl so true.. When you mention how much you spent on your feline you swear you can see someone wants to put you in a straight jacket. Just because it is a "cat"..
haha, A co-worker over heard me telling my mom on the phone how much we ended up paying for Kovu. She was like "$2,000 for a cat?!" & I showed her a picture & she was like, "Oh okay.. he is pretty. BUT YOU ARE INSANE!" lol I was just like, "You don't understand!" :eek:

M

macmanmatty

My f4 is around 12 lbs at 7 months (not over weight either) so I expect him to be bigger than average

Todd L

Savannah Super Cat
haha, A co-worker over heard me telling my mom on the phone how much we ended up paying for Kovu. She was like "$2,000 for a cat?!" & I showed her a picture & she was like, "Oh okay.. he is pretty. BUT YOU ARE INSANE!" lol I was just like, "You don't understand!" :eek:

Both my parents thought i was crazy for spending as much as i did for our F2B and F5SBT babies. But then they met them and understood why. Now they expect pictures and videos on a daily basis. LoL

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Both my parents thought i was crazy for spending as much as i did for our F2B and F5SBT babies. But then they met them and understood why. Now they expect pictures and videos on a daily basis. LoL
haha My parents haven't met Kovu yet, because we live in different states. But I think I might have just as many pictures/videos of Kovu on Facebook as I do of Elijah. lol

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Funny, I thought my parents would freak when I told them how much the Savannahs cost...but they were so cool about it. I grew up with them breeding horses and to them paying similar amounts for a pet that you get to enjoy inside all the time (instead of heading out to the stables) made great sense! Depends on how you look at it ;-)

Samber

Savannah Super Cat

The f3 im getting is 2500. My wife thinks i have a cat obsession problem. The Bengals i got weren't nearly as expensive as the SV im getting but i got a lot crap from friends and family about it. Thats why im not going to tell anyone about how much the SV will be. if they ask i'll say i got the cat for free so they have nothing to say.

George

Savannah Super Cat
People judge you cause you spent 1000 dollars for a cat in the USA , you cant imagine what I hear and what faces I see when I tell people that I cannot find the savannah I like unless I spent more than 3000 USD ... in Cyprus...

Samber

Savannah Super Cat
Yeah, not only that but i get judged for being a guy with 2 cats soon to have 3 cats. Some close friends that know im getting a 3rd cat think its weird. Also most people i know are dog ppl not cat ppl.

You probably know that feel George.