Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Savannah F6 F7

kimm

Savannah Super Cat
Does anybody here has an adult savannah F7 of F6. I'm curious how my babies will look when their older.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Your babies' looks will probably depend more on what their parents look like, rather than on what unrelated cats of similar generations look like.

kimm

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks for the link! Really loved the pictures.

Thanks Patti, that's totally true. But when I google I don't find many F7's so i was curious of how most of them would look like when their grown up.
But their so different, so your right, it's best to look at their parents.
Eventhough, I really liked watching the pics. Thanks!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk