Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Savannah Kitten Tau Models...

T

tkymasters

I like how sturdy they are... Kronos is extremely active on our walks.. he doesn't stop to smell the flowers. It's point and go.. I use to have one of those type of vest, but would overheat him.. Had to move from the vest to a harness. But that's just with Kronos.. You may have better luck with it.

admin

Paige
Staff member
The later gens seem to be ok with the walking jackets...i plan on walking Cinny, Taj and the boy i keep...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thank you Kelli! He is such a sweet, patient boy...i should dress him up...LOL!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Very nice walking jacket! Is Josie taking orders or was this a special deal for your kitties?

admin

Paige
Staff member
You have to ask her...i didn't order anything. Josie made them for the kittens.