Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

sbt kitten versus the average cat

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
Or time to look for a new job that gives pay raises for tenure not deductions. I work for a company that sees how much we make when we work our hardest and sets that as an expectation then takes that extra money from us. it's not moral and I actually had less anxiety when I was a debt collector. And that says something. I used to work 80 hour work weeks I did it for years. and I was less stressed than I am now. defiantly time to re-evaluate

"Those who wander aren't always lost"

Patti

Admin
Staff member
That does sound stressful! It seems like you have a LOT of decisions to make right now, but I think/hope that once you start making those decisions your stress level will go down and you will feel a lot stronger and more confident in yourself and in the direction you are heading...

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
that's part of why originally wanted to do the trail. 6 months to re-center my life and stop worrying about a piece of paper. And enjoy each day. My days fly by now and it's sad.,I hate being an adult. I didn't appreciate being a kid enough when I was younger haha.,but I mean if I just won't the lottery then things would be better lol. I bet we all just wish that.

"Those who wander aren't always lost"

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Well, it would probably help if you enjoyed your job, but getting away from everything for six months sounds pretty wonderful...