Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Shere Tani's big F2 boy

Patti

Admin
Staff member
He is definitely a cutie. He started out a bit shy but is definitely beginning to show his personality and I'm starting to get the feeling that he is going to be quite the mischief maker given the opportunity, although overall he is just a sweet, easy going kitty...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
He is certainly a mighty fine looking kitty, I do not see anything odd about him now... He is going to make someone a fantastic pet...

Mentioning going to forever homes.... I always kind of feel sad for the mom cat who is not going to get to see her offspring grow, the young one who will miss his or her mother, and then you all the breeders who have obviously gained an attachment.... But then again, I look at Elsa and if it were not for someone like you and other breeders many of us would not have the kitties that we love so much today... I often wonder if Elsa remembers her mom after 8 months, but if she does, she is not showing many feelings towards it...

But I do remember that magical moment when Elsa first appeared out of crate in her room and all the joy that I felt...
elsa-013114-01_std.jpg

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I took this video this evening. I'm not much of a videographer but had fun watching the kittens play :in love:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Great video Patti... I am not sure if I missed it or not, but is that not the litter that one of the kittens had a backwards paw... Can you give an update on him/her...