Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Signed up for Trupanion pet insurance.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
With the pending arrival of my two Savannahs and wanting coverage for my tabby as well, I went ahead and signed up for coverage.

The cost per month to cover all three, with zero deductible and 90% of all covered items leaving me only 10% it comes to $157 a month. Had I tried for coverage for just the tabby with VPI the quote for just him, with a deductible, and only covering 80% (of fewer covered things) was $135 per month. With VPI the cost for all three would have been close to $400/month.

That's an enourmous difference in price. I'm paying less for better coverage.

Also, Savannahs are less costly than American Shorthairs for the same coverage.

Heather

Savannah Super Cat
With the pending arrival of my two Savannahs and wanting coverage for my tabby as well, I went ahead and signed up for coverage.

The cost per month to cover all three, with zero deductible and 90% of all covered items leaving me only 10% it comes to $157 a month. Had I tried for coverage for just the tabby with VPI the quote for just him, with a deductible, and only covering 80% (of fewer covered things) was $135 per month. With VPI the cost for all three would have been close to $400/month.

That's an enourmous difference in price. I'm paying less for better coverage.

Also, Savannahs are less costly than American Shorthairs for the same coverage.
Thanks for the information!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Glad you found such a fantastic deal! I've heard great things about Trupanion so I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

M

MK Anderson

I have this ins. too! I havent had to use (thank goodness) but found them to be the best