Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Sleeping double in a single bed

D

Dantes

Don't tell my office but I'm playing hooky today. Was sitting on the bed relaxing after a full hour of da bird and other toys, doing some vocal exercises. Dante was sleeping in a small cat bed on my bed. Duma was sleeping on the floor near the heater. At some point I heard a noise--when I look to see what's happened there's TWO cats sharing the same tiny bed. Any recommendations for a double cat bed? lol

First, a pic of Dante from a few days ago, he takes up the whole bed and then some. Second, a pic of Duma occupying said cat bed, he just about fills it up. Then for the finale, two cats, one bed. They are so cute!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

admin

Paige
Staff member
hahaha...that is so adorable! and it goes on here as well, so I bought two huge dog beds...one goes on the sectional couch and the other on my bed...

D

Dantes

hahaha...that is so adorable! and it goes on here as well, so I bought two huge dog beds...one goes on the sectional couch and the other on my bed...
Everytime I'm in the store I think of buying another cat bed, or like you said, a smallish dog bed...but this is what I don't get...they're on my bed, yet then need to be IN a bed ON a bed???

Cats are so weird.

D

Dantes

That is such a nice bed! But then how do you fit on your bed with this thing on top of it? lol

I suppose it's better than what my DSH used to do--sleep on top of me! It was more than a few times that I woke up thinking I was having a heart attack with a 15lb dead weight sleeping on my chest, head in my face and spread down my front...or on my back....

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hahaha...yes, Taj is 15 pounds and used to sleep on me...not since I got this doggie bed though...they ALL love it! I got them for the seven kittens and now they are almost all gone and the cats sleep in them...

I have a HUGE bed...this fits in the corner ;)

Duma is looking GREAT, btw!

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
At some point I heard a noise--when I look to see what's happened there's TWO cats sharing the same tiny bed. Any recommendations for a double cat bed? lol

Nah, if you did that, they'd still insist on the tiny bed and the big bed would go to waste. There's something so much more snuggly this way :)