Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Slow and Relaxing Day for Elsa

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Today was a slow relaxing day for all of us... This afternoon figured it was time for a Nap, and we all took a nap (except you know who decided to play on...) When me and Jake got up and watched a little TV, then Elsa decided it was nap time, so she laid down beside of me on the couch to sleep...
Sleeping-1.jpg Sleeping-2.jpg Sleeping-3.jpg

This evening I found out that I have a Clepto Maniac... She stole my tape measure and doesn't want to give it back..

clepto.JPG
Elsa and Jake played quite a bit today... But it is safe to say that she has more energy that he does...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Nice thing about night time CCTV. With out getting up out of bed I have watched Elsa jump to the counter and play around then on to the bath tub where she did a balancing act on the water faucet fell into the tub... and then went to both ground level cameras and looked up at the aerial camera as if to say... haha I'm not in bed... what are you going to do about it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Patti

Admin
Staff member
That's really cool, I hope you post some video of her after hours antics one of these days.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
This is new for her... this is the first time she has done this... Normally when I put her to bed that is what she does. I went to her room and she just looked at me to say... What. I picked her up... laid her in bed. Checked on her ten minutes later and she was still in bed. Not sure if she is going to make a habit out of this but would not be surprised.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I do have some of her... but it is the wrong frame timing. Once I convert it I will post it