Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Some Things With Elsa is Just Unbelievable...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
As of today she Weights 5lbs, 8 Ounces... Growing fast...
Elsa-1.JPG
Today started off slow on the computer... Elsa decided to take a nap while reading the Savannah Chat Forum...
Elsa-2.JPG
Elsa in working with her new found "Jumping Skills" She caught the side of the counter... Could not quite hold on and fell into a FULL FRESH BOWL OF JAKES WATER and water splashed everywhere as would be expected, and you can see her before she got quite all dried off...
Elsa-3.JPG
The next thing than happened is 100% unbelievable, and I still have trouble believing it.... She went upstairs and found a dirty towel, drug it all the way downstairs and was cleaning it up.... That beat all that I had ever seen before... I walked in the kitchen and water was everywhere, turned around here Elsa was dragging a towel across the floor... You can see her working with it while I got the camera. I know I said she was the "Lady Of My House", but I never expected her to clean the kitchen.... Wonder if I could her to use the vacuum cleaner... Sometimes it is hard to what she is going to do next.

On a side note, When I give Jake a Bone to chew on after I have finished my steak, I have him trained to lay down with his paws out. I put it on him and then gave him his bone, and he knows to keep his paws covered while it is greasy.... A Week and Half ago, I gave Jake a bone, and Elsa drug a towel down and dropped it at my feet and just looked up at me... I think she may be getting a little demanding...

Last edited:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
After I posted early, Jake and Elsa had a time of sharing together.
Elsa-4.JPG Elsa-5.JPG
While watching TV tonight, Elsa took one of Jake's Bones... Since there were 2 Bones, Jake joined her in chewing on a bone..

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Rafiki says that she needs to have speaks with Elsa .... cats have servants for this type of work!

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Elsa needs to come to my house and teach Zeddie how to clean up after herself. Thats amazing!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa needs to come to my house and teach Zeddie how to clean up after herself. Thats amazing!

You mean to tell me that Zeddie does not clean up after himself....

LOL, I thought it was a one time event... This afternoon, Elsa splashed some more water out of the bowl.. AGAIN... :rolleyes::rolleyes: While I was watching her... The first thing that she did was to go for the towel... I grabbed the towel and cleaned it up... I should have grabbed the video camera and let everyone else watch her clean it up...