Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Sonnenblume Buttercup

Sonnenblume

Site Supporter
Here are some pics of my keeper girl, Buttercup (aged 8 wks), out in the garden, smelling the buttercups (what else, with a name like hers), as well as some other flowers.

Attachments

• DSCN2519.JPG
    DSCN2519.JPG
    343.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN2530.JPG
    DSCN2530.JPG
    324.1 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN2531.JPG
    DSCN2531.JPG
    325.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN2529.JPG
    DSCN2529.JPG
    317 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN2537.JPG
    DSCN2537.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN2533.JPG
    DSCN2533.JPG
    248 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN2535.JPG
    DSCN2535.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN2536.JPG
    DSCN2536.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 46

admin

Paige
Staff member
Jo, Buttercup is a beautiful girl! She has really nice eyes and a great head, really nice earshape amongst other very nice traits...I can't wait to watch her grow! What generation is she?

Sonnenblume

Site Supporter
Jo, Buttercup is a beautiful girl! She has really nice eyes and a great head, really nice earshape amongst other very nice traits...I can't wait to watch her grow! What generation is she?

Hi Paige

Thanks for the nice comments. Buttercup is an F6 SBT, and she has the most wonderful personality already and very cheeky & mischievious.

We need to get some Savannahs on the show circuit over here, as there are only a couple of breeders that show and many of the Euorpean judges are not SV fans :( But we shall persevere :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hi Paige

Thanks for the nice comments. Buttercup is an F6 SBT, and she has the most wonderful personality already and very cheeky & mischievious.

We need to get some Savannahs on the show circuit over here, as there are only a couple of breeders that show and many of the Euorpean judges are not SV fans :( But we shall persevere :)

I know Jacky shows, but isn't it mainly Bengals that are shown over there? I am so happy you will be showing her ;)

Sonnenblume

Site Supporter
Yes, Jacky does also show, but there have not been many out on the circuit recently, but I now have a few in the pipeline to show (starting as kittens) and Jacky also has some, ready to come out. So we will continue to promote them over here.

Yes, the Bengals are always well represented at the UK shows. A few Bengal breeders are also looking into the Savannah breed at the moment, so it may start to gain momentum over here :)