Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Sorte, begging for some play time! Funny guy!

Paul B

Sorte

He's so demanding sometimes! Lol! What's funny is when I play this video, he hates hearing himself whining and tries to attack the phone/computer. Haha! He also hates the phone camera in his face which is why he bluff lunges at me in the beginning. Needless to say, he got his play time after this. :)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
:roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao: Paul...I was just thinking about you and Sorte last week wondering what happened to you. Nice to see you both again. Sorte looks wonderful. I love that nice long conversation he had with you.:in love:

Paul B

Sorte
Awwww, thanks Deborah. :) We have conversations like that quite often (we just had one about his morning food actually, lol!) Yes, I need to get back on here more often. I've been quite busy lately. I need to post some pictures of our F4 now also.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: That is hilarious!! As soon as he starting meowing, Zeddie came running over and looking all over my computer for him hahahahah. Her face was priceless. Sorte is hilarious!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Paul, Sorte is such a big, handsome hunk! I cannot believe the convo he had with you - that is priceless!

Taj does the same thing, only his convos are directed at whomever is outside and he yells out the window or at the window...I just love these cats so much!!!