Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

SoS- Save our Savannahs ;)

Trish Allearz

Hi Everyone,

Okay, so I was thinking today that we need a centralized 'space' to send people who have the misguided notion that Savannahs are ferocious, wild critters... Obviously- someone believes that or we wouldn't keep seeing hybrid cats being put into the exotic bans coming down in a lot of the various states...

Yet- really- if you look around online, you are inundated with FALSE nonsense about this breed of cat. I remember placing one of my F2 babies last year and the adult daughter had asked the Mom (who was to be the new kitty owner), "Why do you want a WILD ANIMAL, Mom???" (Now- the daughter has dibs on the kitty if anything- goodness forbid- ever happens- LOL).

Thank goodness, those who meet a Savannah are quickly enamored and charmed by the breed, but we are not getting this info out to enough people! This site is AWESOME for potential owners and people just looking for info- I really think this forum is a huge step in the right direction!

But I figured a photo essay site would be a good option too... So this is my creation as of today...

http://saveoursavannahs.wordpress.com

If you have any photos of your SVs with kids or other critters or videos- and would like to share them on this site, just send me a PM! Thanks!

M

MK Anderson

go to your inbox top right and start a conversation with Trish. you can upload what you need in the inbox.

M

MK Anderson

oh, I'm talking about the inbox on here, savannah cat cat!