Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

spray smell?

Patti

Admin
Staff member
only does it in the car, never has he done it anywhere else. im guessing its due to stress, as he is still adjusting to the car. he also doesnt do it every car ride, i believe this is the 2nd time after about 10 car rides.

this time there was alot, the first time was only a little bit. i had a duffelbag in the trunk that he crawled ontop of and went to town. it soaked through and got all the clothes inside. i washed everything as it was still wet so nothing was damaged.
I'm also guessing it is stress and wondering why he is in the trunk of the car instead of confined in a carrier? Next time you drive him somewhere try putting him in a carrier and covering it with a towel or blanket, this might solve your auto peeing issues.