Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Stigar stole my potato!!

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
LOL! Yep, made some cheesy rice for lunch... Leto decided it smelled good enough for a drool session and face rub into the rice!! :eek: So.. I had soup. Not that I mind a little drool, but it was a good amount then the direct nose bury into it with chin rubs!! LOL It started to be more hair/drool than rice! Though he didn't eat any... just wanted to 'love' on it! :roflmao:

NikkiA

Site Supporter
We ordred junk food takeout on Sunday. Chicken tenders for me. Mickey stole one, and while I was chasing Mickey, Jarvis stole a second. Mike chased Jarvis while I was chasing Mickey, and D moved in on Mike's chicken sandwich and stole the chicken breast off of it.
The humans got outsmarted.
Good thing I thought it was funny.

SV Dad

Site Supporter
Nikkia, you've been around long enough to be ahead of that scam!! :roflmao:

P&W, I cannot bring a McDonald's bag into my house. Mayhem absolutely loves burger (meat only) and fries.
Yes, he will eat a lot of fries if I let him. Rascal is into burgers, too. But a good juicy steak, it's head butt frenzy! Overall, I think you have a problem there!:lol:

Kristin

Animal Communicator
We ordred junk food takeout on Sunday. Chicken tenders for me. Mickey stole one, and while I was chasing Mickey, Jarvis stole a second. Mike chased Jarvis while I was chasing Mickey, and D moved in on Mike's chicken sandwich and stole the chicken breast off of it.
The humans got outsmarted.
Good thing I thought it was funny.
LOLOLOL!!! I can just imagine the mayhem that ensued...all that cat chasing. They must have been so smug

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
If we bring thai or indian food into the house, we are literally beating the cats with a stick to protect the food. We have to shut them away in the laundry room in order to eat.

I think Stilgar was just trying to help by piercing that potato properly. Although every time I see his picture a certain song keeps running through my head --- bababa bad, baaad to the BONE.

Last edited:

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
Don't feel bad, Whiskey stole one of my pork chops one time and I had fixed 2 on the grill so I could have one for the following night. Well, at first, she made me think I didn't have any extra until I saw her chowing down on it in my bedroom with her brothers.