Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Sun in Seattle?

B

Breheart

One of the first sunny days and Keljin finally discovered the joy of taking a sun bath. I have NEVER caught him laying in the sun until now, and he is in love with it, yay! (Also I think he is finally getting old enough to SIT STILL for five seconds and lay down, rather than constantly running everywhere lol, that may have helped him discover the sun spot on the floor)

ps.. these were taking on my cell phone. I think the sun helped me capture some great pics, I am amazed of the third one with how gorgeous his eyes and fur turned out so clear and sharp!

Attachments

• IMG_20120506_172141.jpg
    IMG_20120506_172141.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20120506_172149.jpg
    IMG_20120506_172149.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20120506_172156.jpg
    IMG_20120506_172156.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20120506_172336.jpg
    IMG_20120506_172336.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20120506_172400.jpg
    IMG_20120506_172400.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20120506_172540.jpg
    IMG_20120506_172540.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 39
B

Breheart

Keljin has really turned into a handsome young man from a very cute kitten! Love the pics...thanks for sharing :)

Thanks Pam :) it has been quite the adventure being with him as he grows up.

He looks so happy, Breanna! And he is getting so big - what a hunk!

Hehe ty Paige! He definitely has that smitten look on his face. I am glad to hear he looks big, I think sometimes I fail to see the progress since I am with him every day :p

He looks like a sun worshiper in the making. You had sun in Seattle??!! Did all the residents run for cover thinking that bright yellow orb in the sky was a spaceship? Poor Keljin, now he has to wait another 100 yrs for another sunny day.:p

Lol you are right Deborah. I think it was his first true experience in the sun and he was in awe. Both he and I will have to patiently await the next sun :p

Kristine

One of the first sunny days and Keljin finally discovered the joy of taking a sun bath. I have NEVER caught him laying in the sun until now, and he is in love with it, yay! (Also I think he is finally getting old enough to SIT STILL for five seconds and lay down, rather than constantly running everywhere lol, that may have helped him discover the sun spot on the floor)

ps.. these were taking on my cell phone. I think the sun helped me capture some great pics, I am amazed of the third one with how gorgeous his eyes and fur turned out so clear and sharp!
Great pictures! he looks to be thoroughly enjoying that sunshine!

I was raised in Seattle I so miss the Pacific NW !!! I envy you. ;). Some day I will move home. Zeus doesn't mind water and I hope Abu won't either so they would be able to handle walks in the rain. Someday ... Big sigh