Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

SV-proof TP holder?

Rafiki

Site Supporter
The toilet will be in its own separate area (no door but a tall wall) so the matching decor isn't such an issue. Only the person sitting on the throne and looking out will really be able to tell if the TP dispenser matches the the rest of the accessories. I would just hate to dole out that kind of $ just to find that Rafiki is thrilled with her new puzzle toy but can solve it in 30 seconds..

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
I saw a nifty thing kind of like the picture below once - the holder is set into the wall and the roll is enclosed with a door you lift to get the paper. Not sure if that feature would make it more or less enticing, though. Don't know about Rafiki, but my boys love a good puzzle. :roflmao:

Found by searching "hideaway toilet paper dispenser".
IMG_3782.PNG

Rafiki

Site Supporter
It turns out that the holder I posted only holds regular size TP, not the double or triple, that's out.