Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Tattle-Tail

• Thread starter americansafaricattery
  • Start date
A

americansafaricattery

I can not wait for my son to come home tomorrow. I get to show him pictures of his socks he left on his bedroom floor.. The baby Savannahs brought them down one at a time. I guess, they needed to be in the middle of the living room floor instead.? The boys love it when the little ones tell on them.. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1976.JPG
    IMG_1976.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 21

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, it's usually this simplest things that make the best Savannah toys. Just be sure the kitties don't eat the fabric and develop a bowel obstruction!!

A

americansafaricattery

It is true with the toys. I thanks for the advice also. The 5 of them can be a handful. :confused:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Errrr, umm, it pains me to say it but mine have a fetish about dirty underwear -- just my husband's, not mine. Their favorite thing is to roll around on his sweaty t-shirt after he comes home from the gym or a run. They fight over who gets to wear it and for hours afterward, we see this bedraggled t-shirt walking around with four furry feeties sticking out from underneath.