Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Thanksgiving Family Photos

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
photo (53).JPG photo (52).JPG
Here they are, my furry family.

In one picture the three of them gathered to join me in some TV watching (or ignoring as they chose) on their favorite purch (same place San loved to sit before he passed, and yes I have not disturbed that sacred space since) in front of the empty 180 gallon aquarium, caddy-corner from the television.

In the other picture we see the three of them deep into a nice warm nap on their new comforter. I bought it for me, and we all know how that works out. :p The comforter has a fiber-fill quilted side and a thick fleece side. It is very warm, sometimes too warm, especially when the mobile heaters pile on top of it. :rolleyes:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Gorgeous family Tort. The princess in the background appears to be giving stink eye for having to share the spot light. :big grin:

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Love the pics of your beautiful fur family!

I hate to say it, but I think your new blanket is not yours anymore...;)

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Gorgeous family Tort. The princess in the background appears to be giving stink eye for having to share the spot light. :big grin:

When I pulled out the camera both Savannah's snapped into poses and Paz decided to groom his back leg. I had to keep trying to get his attention and that expression by Yuki was her reaction to Paz being tardy.

She had actually looked at him just before then when I called his name for the third time.

ambiente18

Site Supporter
View attachment 16101 View attachment 16102
Here they are, my furry family.

In one picture the three of them gathered to join me in some TV watching (or ignoring as they chose) on their favorite purch (same place San loved to sit before he passed, and yes I have not disturbed that sacred space since) in front of the empty 180 gallon aquarium, caddy-corner from the television.

In the other picture we see the three of them deep into a nice warm nap on their new comforter. I bought it for me, and we all know how that works out. :p The comforter has a fiber-fill quilted side and a thick fleece side. It is very warm, sometimes too warm, especially when the mobile heaters pile on top of it. :rolleyes:
Gorgeous family:up: Beautiful cats:) (I love all cats from A1;))