Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

the anticipation has started in!

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
I thought I wanted a super energetic cat. Thank goodness I didn't get one. He has just the perfect amount of energy for us to tire him out and cuddle

"Those who wander aren't always lost"

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
Hopefully he'll have the perfect balance of little devil and angel to him.

"Those who wander aren't always lost"

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you! We're very excited for Schrodinger to come home! I have a photo of him with this totally mischievous smile on his face... It definitely tells me I'm gonna have my hands full with lots of mischievous adventures between him and my son Clayton. lol

What an absolute cutie! Love his expression....I bet you cannot wait for him to arrive :)

jungle boy

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you! We're very excited for Schrodinger to come home! I have a photo of him with this totally mischievous smile on his face... It definitely tells me I'm gonna have my hands full with lots of mischievous adventures between him and my son Clayton. lol

This pic literally put a smile on my face! Keep them coming!

:)

Melody Waara

Spotlight Savannahs
I just found this thread; I swore I was following you! :D I'm so glad you're SO excited, we couldn't have picked a better owner for that baby! =3

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Thanks Patti! I laughed when I saw that photo amongst the ones that Melody sent me that week. It may sound crazy, but that mischievous streak is exactly what we were wanting when we began our search for a Savannah to add to our family.
We are so going to remind you that you said that a few months from now!!!!!;) Careful what you wish for.... :p