Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

the tail of savannahs

ambiente18

Site Supporter
At first -Best regards from Moscow!!! Finally I want to introduce myself - I live in Moscow, I love Savannah's cat . I have a male F5( see album - my favorite Ambiente) and 3 females - Diamond (F2), Dazzle (F2) and Iris (F3 - the daughter from Ambiente and Diamond) ... All of my cats from A1SAVANNAHS.
all of my cats are gorgeous and I want to thank Kathrine and Martin Stucki for them ...Also I have kittens . Your site it is very interesting and cognitive for me. Thank you very much, that you are:)
The second I wonder what the tail of your Savannah?
It seems me my Iris (F3C) has magnificent tail

Iris-1-год.png

show me the tails of your cats, please

ambiente18

Site Supporter
Lol that is a nice tail! :) I have a Siamese mix at home with a fabulous tail!! Not a savannah, but puffy with black rings and a black tip :)
Yes, probably a beautiful tail of your cats :)...
Lol that is a nice tail! :) I have a Siamese mix at home with a fabulous tail!! Not a savannah, but puffy with black rings and a black tip :)
Nice, and what is the tail of your Savannah?

Sunny

Loyal Servant
Isis and a poofy tail running up the stairs during fetch. Around the base of her tail where there should be rings are spots and the rings start a little higher to the tip.

I've seen it poofed out completely where every hair is completely standing on end. She ran off before I could get a photo of it, hilarious.

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Nyah is Princess Poofy Tail. When she is running around like a maniac, when playing fetch, when attacking this one chair that apparently shouldn't exist, poofy, poofy tail. It cracks me up.

A

Alice

See?? Isn't that a lovely tail?? :)
Please excuse the pictures, they may look inappropriate but I had shorts on!!! Under the purple leopard blanket :) The angle just makes things look funny! And ignore the banana peel on my Ottoman....

Attachments

• IMG_20130517_211723.jpg
    IMG_20130517_211723.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20130517_211508.jpg
    IMG_20130517_211508.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 23

ambiente18

Site Supporter
See?? Isn't that a lovely tail?? :)
Please excuse the pictures, they may look inappropriate but I had shorts on!!! Under the purple leopard blanket :) The angle just makes things look funny! And ignore the banana peel on my Ottoman....
Thank you It is the real nice tail:)