Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

They never cease to amaze me...

ambiente18

Site Supporter
The ignorant people that is...

http://shine.yahoo.com/author-blog-posts/house-cats-bred-wild-animals-sell-35-000-142500274.html

Read it and gag. Comment if you have the willpower to withstand the nausea from the nonsense.
It is my comment (Konstantin Gultsev - my sun's mail) This article is folly and nonsense!!! I have two Savannah’s cats F2 generation ( 29% of serval’s blood) . They are very gentle, kind and very, very clever! They are friends with my rabbit and Oriental cat and never tried to hurt them! My Savannahs eat the usual dry forage and canned food for normal cats. They use a normal cat's litter box and never mark territory, like a wild Serval. They are well behave in a veterinary clinic and all the doctors love, petting and stroking them. Savannahs is a unique cats and I admire them!