Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Treat time ...

I looked through the forums and maybe I missed, but I didn't see anything about treats. I've been using treats as part of reward system for Zeus with training.

I've been feeding him these

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336222878.218185.jpg

Prolly the worst thing for him, but he scarfs them down like there is no tomorrow, and it is the only treat my very finicky domestic male will eat.

Pls let me know what you all use for treats for your sv.

Ty

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336222936.803767.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336222936.803767.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6

Trish Allearz

I use any treat that they like... It's a treat! Don't feel guilty if it's not top notch Grade A perfect whatever... We don't eat perfect every day- we always have a treat here and there (for example- I had a Snickers bar after dinner yesterday! And I sooo love those new tacos at Taco Bell with the Dorito shell). They don't eat treats as a balanced diet, but a few here and there... I think the treats you have are just fine (and most of my cats love them!).

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
Tink loves all favors of Party Mix and all flavors of Good Life Treats. All 3 cats prefer the treats that crunch. We even tell them that we want to hear the crunches and they tend to chew and crunch each treat a few times. Hopefully it helps to clean their teeth. (probably just a myth). Sue

Michelle Anderson

Savannah Super Cat
mine eat those Temptations ones...all different flavors and they are cheap! Also, a new one we got the other day called Crave(they are soft ones)...Soft ones are kinda harder to find nowadays for some reason....But they will eat anything most likely...lol