Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Treats/food

AThompson2203

Savannah Adult
What kind of treats do you find your savannah that they really like? I have tried everything. The breeder I got him from said he likes cooked/raw chicken, and chicken livers but he has only eaten a chicken liver once and turns his nose up at any chicken we give him even if we leave it in his normal cat food bowl. We recently had to give him some type of probiotics to him and the vet suggested canned food. He smelled it and took one lick then didnt eat it. So I couldn't even get him to eat the wet food. We have had him for over a month but hes acting very comfortable. Any suggestions/advice would be great. We would like to be able to give him something every once in a while when hes a good boy and to train him as well. Thanks

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
Try Halo freeze dried chicken treats. All my boys love them. I even sprinkle the dust from them on their food if they don't like it, and they'll eat it.