Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trying to find loki's treat weakness

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
I'm kinda bummed I was half asleep and didnt realize he was playing fetch the first couple throws. It didnt click until I say up and by then he started yanking the blanket off me lol

"Those who wander aren't always lost"

Katniss

And her brother Crazy !
Crazy always comes when I rub my fingers as if I am going to snap them and say his name! He will run up to me and he actually lets me lift him up upside down and then I get to kiss his belly.. I think he tolerates this just for me because when I let him down he runs away.. although he goes limp when I kiss his belly.. Ahhhhhh he loves his mummy!!

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
Awe how cute. this whole quarantine thing is rough. Loki wants to escape my room more than anything. and when I leave the room he meows like crazy. I feel horrible going to work =\ I go I know lil man I don't wanna go either.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
If Loki is turning up his nose to cooked chicken, try raw chicken or raw chicken hearts. Or if he liked the hamburger you can use that. There are also tuna flakes, freeze dried lamb lung... just all sorts of different options to try.

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
I cooked steak for dinner tonight. He loves it. E was playing with his food though stabbed a piece with his claw and then chased it across the floor haha

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Rafiki likes bird-type objects pure and simple. Jammu however, loves variety. About once a week, he gets beef cut up in large chunks and he is a very happy camper. What I have found is that the type of food AND the way it is prepared are important. So cooked vs. raw and ground vs. chunks will all fall into the equation of what they want.

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
I'm going to experiment with different ways of cooking for now see which way he likes most. What do you guys think of scrambled eggs sans milk? Should it only be the yolk or of the white is cooked is it ok for them!