Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Updates On Elsa

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
She is really becoming quite a girl... If I read these pictures right, she is going to be into everything... and then some.... Look at the pics and you tell me.

Elsa-1.jpg Elsa-2.jpg Elsa-3.jpg Elsa-4.jpg

The last one to me is saying: "Let me down... I see something that needs investigating."

Last edited:

NikkiA

Site Supporter
As my husband put it, "AWWWWE. That is one really cute kitter." (He calls them "kitters" instead "kittens" when he thinks they are particularly endearing.)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I see a diva in the making with whom you are already in love. She will no doubt be into everything just as a proper savannah should.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I see a diva in the making with whom you are already in love. She will no doubt be into everything just as a proper savannah should.

LOL, she will be the Lady of the house, and if 10% of what I have heard about Savannahs is true she will have no problem doing it.

cbain

Site Supporter
Beautiful kitten John, she will make someone very happy, the cold freeze has ended here in ohio and it's warm outside and our 2 savannahs have cabin fever and I just let them outside in their run for some fresh air, a flock of geese in a V formation was headed north flying low and got the cats attention, I think we will have a early spring so our 2 savannahs can lay in the sun, play in the pond ,chase the mice in the bamboo early this year . I went outside with our male, seconds later the female was at the door and wanted out , wish I had a camera.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I was just sent earlier pictures of Elsa.... She is about 3 weeks old in these images...

k1-1.jpg k1-2.jpg

the ones posted earlier she is about 6 weeks.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Elsa is a beautiful girl, and I think you're right - she will no doubt be into everything ;)