Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Vakai&Friends Wrecking My Shower Curtain

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
AH HAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I love it! This video should be made a sticky to show potential owners who come on here to ask about living with SVs. I don't know what's funnier, the vid or the fact that they did their SV/Toygher hypnotism on you so you would it funny and not put them on probashun. LOL.

And Erra looks like she's grown a whole bunch and just keeps getting prettier. New pics please.

Medesha

Savannah Super Cat
Oh, Erra's definitely grown a lot. She, err... how do I put this nicely... Well, she really likes to eat. She definitely weighs more than Vakai now, and she's a bit taller than him right now- I've heard SV's grow at a slower pace than most other kitties- and she gets more and more orange everyday!

EDIT: I just added a few quick pics to Erra's Album!

A

adamcrssmn

Heh, heh, heh... I'd recommend buying shower curtains in bulk... Our 3 10 week old tiny terrors have recently discovered how fun the bathroom is at 4 in the morning:rolleyes: ... 5 rolls of TP, one shower curtain, one shower curtain rod, THE BATHROOM WALL :eek: (where the rod was "anchored"), one alleged "Savannah-proof" :cautious: trash container AND it's contents, etc, etc, etc...

On a completely unrelated note, I'm giving away 3 10 week old kittens and I'll even included 5, crisp $100 with them... ;) just kidding...

Thank god they're cute... :in love: