Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Walking Jackets

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Um, hello, SE, this John Popp. I have a problem with the kitten I recently purchased from you. He is, errr, well, he has these BIG hears, and a teeny head, and he kinda looks very much like pictures of servals I've seen. So umm, is this normal for SVs? Should I be worried? He kinda looks like this. Did you sell me a black lab? images-3.jpeg

John Popp

Site Supporter
LOL, No way! Monte is awesome and I agree that he is fairly typey. The odd thing is that I can't imagine his head is all of a sudden going to catch up with his body size. Just not the way mammals work.

He's just a silly boy both in appearance and in action that I couldn't be any happier with.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Yep, Monte is perfect just goofy looking. I could make him stand up for treats and smile all day long watching him chew them. He's simply hilarious.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I wish I could use the 'small head, big body' excuse for Kimi (my avatar) but unfortunately, in spite of her incredibly servally head (which is small like the serval's) she is just downright fat! I'm so glad she has finally decided to run on the wheel, I'm hoping we can melt a couple of pounds off her.

Still waiting on pics of Monte - you really don't have any viable excuses @John!

John Popp

Site Supporter
OK, here are some quick shots of Monte today. You gotta be quick, and auto exposure is pretty worthless taking any shots.

Monte and Chongo napping. Note that Chongo weighs in at a bit over 15lbs and Monte is about 12lbs. Obviously the proportions of the two are quite different.

Monte ready for take off, tearing into a bunch of wrapping paper.

How I see Monte when he is tearing things up.

How Monte sees himself when engaging in his rogue behavior.