Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Weruva

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
I would supplement the canned with small pieces of raw meat. Chicken, beef, pork, whatever she likes.

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
Oh, and I feed mine a bit of Weruva canned mixed in with their raw chicken. I buy the oily fish ones, and my cats love it.

Sam

Savannah Super Cat
So far so good, Layla has gained almost half a pound in a week lol and her check up was great and she is healthy... Now here is the kicker, I have been having breathing issues for a few weeks and I thought it was due to feliway spray. After going to an allergist today, I am now allergic to cats/dogs/trees and weeds and I have been put on inhaler and will have to take allergy shots once a week for the next few years :-( Not sure how I all the sudden have allergies to cats and dogs and after owning a few for years but oh well.

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
It might be what you are feeding them. Diet has an effect on body chemistry, and could make the dander toxic to you.