Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Why Savannah's?

cbain

Site Supporter
If someone asked you to say in one sentence why you chose a Savannah what would you say?
Ok.. Maybe a few sentences ;) Lord knows I have trouble saying anything in one sentence!

I am trying to make the life changing decision to get a Savannah or not and want as much advice and opinions as possible! I've read a TON on this forum but wanted to ask myself.
I will admit there are some very nice cat breeds around but some people wanted more and the Savannah breed is the super cat for us. in one sentence

Mischief

Savannah Super Cat
It's actually due to the Disney movie African cats that made me want a Savannah. I was so amazed by the big cats and how beautiful and majestic they are but I respect wild cats for being wild. So the reason I chose a Savannah is because they are the closest to an African cat that I would care to get. A Savannah will match wits with you because of its keen intellect (that's another reason I wanted a Savannah..because of their intellect) and they keep you on your toes because you almost have to be one step ahead of them.