Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Witchy is climbing back on her broom and….

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Hey ya'll greetings from Slovenia! We're having a terrific time in this gorgeous country. My feet hurt from hiking rugged trails but there's plenty of wine available to dull the pain. Hope all is well with all of you. I'll be home next week and look forward to hearing tales about your tails:D

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hey ya'll greetings from Slovenia! We're having a terrific time in this gorgeous country. My feet hurt from hiking rugged trails but there's plenty of wine available to dull the pain. Hope all is well with all of you. I'll be home next week and look forward to hearing tales about your tails:D
Sounds like fun, Deb! We miss you...

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Miss everyone too Paige. The farm where we're staying serves a 4 course lunch and dinner heavy on meat from animals raised here. Not a vegetarian friendly place. If we weren't hiking so much, I would be 100 lbs heavier. And they're not big on water either so I'm forced to drink lots of beer and wine to stay properly hydrated. Life can be so challenging.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Miss everyone too Paige. The farm where we're staying serves a 4 course lunch and dinner heavy on meat from animals raised here. Not a vegetarian friendly place. If we weren't hiking so much, I would be 100 lbs heavier. And they're not big on water either so I'm forced to drink lots of beer and wine to stay properly hydrated. Life can be so challenging.

Witchy!!!! You are just gonna get John C and R.D. started.. Sigh.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member

Well if you have plenty of wine, you won't have to worry about those feet for long... Enjoy your Trip.... I am confident that Atticus will have some news for you somewhere.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member

LOL.. My kind of place... I am a heavy meat eater.... I would never survive as a vegetarian.