Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

!Xabbu is a love

piffle

Savannah Teenager
I haven't posted since my initial introduction, but I wanted to update kind folks on Demdar !Xabbu. He is a love. Rushes to the door to meet new people, charms any workman, loves his city-cat harness walks. He put his paws up on someone else's table at an outdoor coffee house, peering into her computer screen with a "what's so interesting there that you didn't pet me?" look.

He's a big F3, I think. At slightly over a year, he is 19" long, 15" tall and about 18-19 lbs. Just curious, is this unusual for an F3? He's calming down slightly, not as kitteny as he was.
56723a8b6083b5e3b8a51f2eb9f7ba2d.jpg
449c86c5798f454d93c1e2489ed1debc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

piffle

Savannah Teenager
Thank you. I just love how sociable he is. We had some plumbing done recently, and one of the brothers was ready to start saving up for his own Savannah by the time the sink was fixed. He is an ambassador cat.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hippy

Site Supporter
Yep he is gorgeous
His size seems about what my male is.
I'm really not sure what normal would be.

If he gets bigger there is just more to love ;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk