Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

6 month old f5 with diarrhea

Kristin

Animal Communicator
You can't really overdose on taurine. If the Tollden Farms rep (NOT the store clerk where you buy it from) can guarantee there is adequate taurine in the diet you should be okay, otherwise it wouldn't hurt to add some just to make sure.

I spoke with the representative and she assured me they put more than enough taurine in their raw food :)

kabuki

Savannah Super Cat
I'm really a dummy... How do u post a new thread. I'm sorry I keep commenting not starting new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Click on the forum that you want to start a new thread in (e.g., we are now in the Savannah General Discussion forum) then on the right you will see 'Start a New Thread'. If some of the posts are pinned in the forum this button will be below the pinned threads (next to the advertisement banner).