Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

A Great Day with Elsa..

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa was a very good girl today... Did not get into anything she was not supposed to... Today we watched Too Cute that had the Ocicat's and Elsa wanted to play with them... She was actually trying to get to them on the TV...

Elsa-TV-1.JPG Elsa-TV-2.JPG Elsa-TV-3.JPG

Her Valentines gift arrived today (a day late) and she loves it... She even wanted to use it before it was put together...
elsa-021414-01.JPG elsa-021414-02.JPG elsa-021414-03.JPG elsa-021414-04.JPG elsa-021414-05.JPG elsa-021414-06.JPG elsa-021414-07.JPG

Also today she laid around and slept a little bit, played with Jake... When both of them decided to rest on the couch Jake actually laid down on top of her.... She was not hurt or phased about it, but she did slide out from under him...

elsa-021414-08.JPG elsa-021414-09.JPG elsa-021414-10.JPG elsa-021414-11.JPG elsa-021414-12.JPG elsa-021414-13.JPG

She is really proving to be the Lady of the house, and she gets her way most of the time.

elsa-021414-08.JPG
But of course, who could turn down this innocent looking face...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
She is such a cutie! She doesn't have time to get into trouble because you keep her occupied all the time! :up:

Lea

Savannah Adult
Such a cute little girl! I love watching her grow. Keep posting pics! I love seeing what she gets up to. I almost feel like I know that cutey!

Kristin

Animal Communicator
She is so adorable! Her little face kills me...she can just turn those little innocent eyes on you..."it wasn't me daddy, it was Jake, I swear!"