Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know Olympus Meadows cattery in NorCal?

karenlynn79

Site Supporter
Yeah I'm not sure how to do that actually I just officially was allowed to post like yesterday I think! We're already getting various rooms ready for Chad though we still haven't thought of his "real" name yet... I keep thinking of him as Chad now!!

Trish Allearz

Yeah I'm not sure how to do that actually I just officially was allowed to post like yesterday I think! We're already getting various rooms ready for Chad though we still haven't thought of his "real" name yet... I keep thinking of him as Chad now!!
LOL! Sorry, sorry! That has happened a time or two where people get stuck on the baby nicknames!

MM3

Site Supporter
Do you know if you can private message?