Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Do you allow your SV into the bathroom?

deeisme77

Savannah Super Cat
We will be adding an F2 male SV kitten the end of May. We are discussing options. I originally wanted a dog door in the bathroom door (big enough for him - small enough to keep out my dog) where his litterbox and food would be. But with our Canada Lynx - she was never allowed in the bathroom due to destroying toilet paper and knocking over our shelf. What behavior does your SV have in the bathroom? Thanks !

-Being owned by a feline builds character & teaches selflessness, patience, cleverness and joy

deeisme77

Savannah Super Cat
09edd33fae2b7d4bb3fc06269a9a6013.jpg
36b56291744b59c87aad5c065d7af14f.jpg
b427d94a36572c9680233630eee0afc9.jpg

-Being owned by a feline builds character & teaches selflessness, patience, cleverness and joy

deeisme77

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks Witchy! Just posted pics of our girl Fierca :)

deeisme77

Savannah Super Cat
We had a contract with ZooMontana. We had worked with Montana Fish & Wildlife rehabilitating wild animals. The zoo wanted a lynx trained for education. So we had her until she was a little over 2 years old. Training her, exposing her, and much more. Then she went to them as their Lynx Ambassador and lives an amazing and fulfilling life there! When we return to MT we always visit her and they keep us updated all the time. They were very impressed with how she turned out! LOTS of work - but we loved it

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
That's awesome and quite an honor. In my wildlife rehab days I worked with cougar and bobcat every now and then but primarily rehabbed birds of prey.

deeisme77

Savannah Super Cat
That's awesome! Here she is in her new home - with her new trainer. I love the updates but they also break by heart!
9599b01ac8db1503b44cfa352c68a920.jpg