Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eco-friendly Savannah?

B

Breheart

I heard there is an iPad app for cats like ours :) it has fishies swimming and wiggling around, and it makes water ripple effects when the cat puts its paw on the screen. Too bad I don't have an iPad otherwise Keljin would love it I'm sure!

admin

Paige
Staff member
I don't have one either, but I do have an awesome screen saver from the African cats movie...and it has all kinds of cats, etc. All the cats love it and watch the screen intently as soon as it comes on...;)

Trish Allearz

I heard there is an iPad app for cats like ours :) it has fishies swimming and wiggling around, and it makes water ripple effects when the cat puts its paw on the screen. Too bad I don't have an iPad otherwise Keljin would love it I'm sure!
The computer I posted a picture of is touch screen and has a pond of koi as the screen saver. Our Selkirk was so fascinated by touching it initially, but grew bored with it. The Savannahs pay no attention to it.