Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Figured Out Light & Cieling Fan Switches

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Zeddie will be 2 in May lol...I need to get a kitten that will get into stuff :p
Once again, be very careful what you wish for! :eek: Many accounts of quite valuable items being destroyed by these active cats.:mad:
I am grateful for my rather well behaved savannahs. (They still get into stuff from time to time.......)

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
JC, I wish to dispute your claim in the first post: "In this picture she looks so small, soft, and innocent... Picture is deceiving."
That "look" looks to me like a 100% chance of "plotting and planning". I've seen that look, and I know trouble when I see it.
Enjoy!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
give her time, she must be young give Zeddie time, when our 2 savannah kittens where at 12 and 24 months old my wife said, they are worse than 2 year old children , she babys them so bad

That is what they are for... To Baby them...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Once again, be very careful what you wish for! :eek: Many accounts of quite valuable items being destroyed by these active cats.:mad:
I am grateful for my rather well behaved savannahs. (They still get into stuff from time to time.......)

I would have to say that over all Elsa is very well behaved... She very clearly knows and responds properly to the word NO! but somethings she ignores... She will not stay off the kitchen counters, but all she does is to walk on them and sniff things out (more curious).

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
JC, I wish to dispute your claim in the first post: "In this picture she looks so small, soft, and innocent... Picture is deceiving."
That "look" looks to me like a 100% chance of "plotting and planning". I've seen that look, and I know trouble when I see it.
Enjoy!

You may be right on that one... But she is so soft... I was joking with my Mom that I was thinking about renaming her "Charmin" because she is so squeezably soft.

cbain

Site Supporter
well put MB, John I am looking for a F2 MALE, but I think you are looking for a male companion for Elsa , give her a pet from me, she is beautiful and I am glad she got a super home with you.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
well put MB, John I am looking for a F2 MALE, but I think you are looking male companion for Elsa , give her a pet from me, she is beautiful and I am glad she got a super home with you.

I can't right now.. Wish I could... A lot of reasons, and one of the biggest being financial. I am sure she would enjoy a companion, but she is doing well, and Elsa and Jake get along great.