Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa in Her Forever Home for 5 Weeks

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa has been in her "Forever Home" now for 5 weeks now and is doing great. She not only feels it is her home now, She knows it. There have been some up hill heart wrenching moments, but thanks to everyone on the Savannah Chat helped us make it through it all.
Elsa-01.JPG
Sometimes I look at Elsa and have to ask.. "What is she thinking about?" She has the act of so many facial expressions, and is always happy.
Elsa-02.JPG
And never misses a chance for a good nap... She has not learned yet that when me and Jake takes a nap, she should as well, but she chooses her own times. Here she is in another one of her Animated Dreams...
Elsa-03.JPG
Elsa and Jake really getting along great.
Elsa-06.JPG Elsa-07.JPG
Sometimes she can sleep in the most unusal angles, and always with a smile.
Elsa-09.JPG
When hiding in one of her bags, her favorite thing to do is to run out unexpected for an unscheduled foot attack.
Elsa-11.JPG Elsa-12.JPG Elsa-13.JPG
Playing Fetch has really become one of her favorite past times... Sometimes I am not sure how she sees around the paper she is carrying.
Elsa-14.JPG
She has no problem stretching out in my chair.​

Last edited:

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Wow, I can't believe it's been five weeks since you brought her home - how time flies!

MM3

Site Supporter
She is so precious. It's funny how they all have their preferences. Kitty won't touch a paper ball if I make it bigger than a boulder marble. Try making her a ball out of parchment paper, it's a real treat for them! Glad to see all is well in your happy home!