Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa playing with RoboFish - Aquarium Style

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Well, she won't slip in here. :) But I do see the potential for a big wet mess...

You got it... I missed the shot, but she smacked the water at one point so hard she splashed water in her own face and then jumped back as if the fish attacked her...

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Ha Ha sorry you missed that. That would be priceless.
Killer Robofish. Watch out baby girl. :)

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I just viewed the gallery and Elsa was clearly having some fun, and a little frustration. The chew marks on the blue handle show she could do some harm if she had a mind to hurt the robo fish.

The pictures showing Elsa biting the container are proof she is into the game. :)

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Yeah, I was reminded of that at 7:30 a.m. when Atticus emptied the water fountain and flooded the cat room.

Hopefully no real damage was done.... Other than a little Mother time with a towel... I have been thinking about putting some cameras around it and see what she does... It may be interesting to watch...

Are you sure it was Atticus... It could have been one of his bigger brothers or sisters... I sure if you ask him he will tell you his side of the story before you go blaming him in public :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):devil:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Are you sure it was Atticus... It could have been one of his bigger brothers or sisters... I sure if you ask him he will tell you his side of the story before you go blaming him in public :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):devil:
He has not been introduced to the other cats yet. That comes sometime this week. It was him alright. He jumped up in my lap and left wet kitty prints.