Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Turns 7 Today!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa is still a great little girl and follows me everywhere... Don't know how I could survive with out her... the past 7 years have gone by so fast that it is hard to believe. She has not gotten her Birthday Gift yet today, but will be most pictures of that later...

Resize of YSC_0019.JPG

Resize of YSC_0022.JPG

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Happy birthday Elsa! I can't believe you're already seven years old! What fun treat is daddy giving you today?

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Elsa had a great Birthday.... She had a lot of her friends to come by and visit.... Lots of Birds she loves to watch, Squirrels and ended up with the Coon Family to drop by and visit for dinner... Elsa also got a new Cat Tree and of course Supervised acting as Quality Control Inspector it's assembly..

Elsa - 7th Birthday-01.JPG
Elsa - 7th Birthday-04.JPG
Elsa - 7th Birthday-05.JPG Elsa - 7th Birthday-08.JPG

Still under construction, she could not resist

Elsa - 7th Birthday-09.JPG Elsa - 7th Birthday-13.JPG

Quality inspection! She is through! so far she has not found any issues...

Elsa - 7th Birthday-17.JPG

Using her old tree for further Visual Inspection...

Elsa - 7th Birthday-20.JPG Elsa - 7th Birthday-21.JPG Elsa - 7th Birthday-25.JPG Elsa - 7th Birthday-27.JPG Elsa - 7th Birthday-29.JPG

I am pretty sure the new cat tree passes her Acceptance Check... Later the Coon family came by to Visit...

ElsaBirthday-Coon-1.jpg
ElsaBirthday-Coon-2.jpg
ElsaBirthday-Coon-3.jpg
ElsaBirthday-Coon-4.jpg

Elsa Really have a Great day and we both slept well last night.

Attachments

• Elsa - 7th Birthday-14.JPG
    Elsa - 7th Birthday-14.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 1

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
My heart always gets happy when there are Elsa updates. Seven years has flown by. She is still a very spoiled girl so all is right with the world.